GENERAL DELIVERY AND PAYMENT TERMS
Intermediary Beumer B.V.
Chamber of Commerce 040 66742/2017
Article 1: Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions of sale, delivery and payment (hereinafter “the general terms and conditions”) apply to all our offers, quotations and agreements entered into, both for the delivery of goods and for the performance of work by Intermediair Beumer B.V. (also from its trade names “IB-pumps” and “Pump Contact”) (hereinafter “contractor”) to customers, buyers and clients (hereinafter “client”).
2. Where these general terms and conditions refer to “client”, this refers to the natural or legal person with whom we have entered into a (purchase) agreement, or the person who gave the order and for whose account goods are delivered.
3. The provisions of these general terms and conditions can only be deviated from if the changes have been expressly agreed in writing.
4. If the client also refers to (his) general terms and conditions, which also includes the purchase terms and conditions, these will not bind the contractor, unless these have been accepted by the contractor in writing or if the client's terms and conditions do not conflict with these general terms and conditions. . A stipulation to the contrary in the client's conditions does not alter this.
5. In the event of a conflict between these general terms and conditions and those of any client or third party, these terms and conditions will prevail.
6. Where these terms and conditions refer to “delivery (of goods)”, this also includes the provision of goods, services, advice and activities.
Article 2: Offers
1. All our offers must be seen as invitations to the potential client to make an offer. They do not bind us unless the contrary is explicitly stated in the offer itself (in writing).
The order given to us counts as an offer, which can only be considered accepted after written confirmation from us (the so-called order confirmation).
2. The offers made by us include (in particular also the provisions of the previous paragraph): designs, drawings, models, samples, descriptions, images and the like, and any attachments and documents relating to our offers. . All of this remains our property, as do tools made by us in this regard and must be returned to us at our request and may not be copied and / or given to third parties without our express written permission.
We also reserve the rights arising from intellectual and industrial property.
3. If the order to which our quotation relates has not been placed with us within 3 months of the day on which we made our quotation, we may bear the costs associated with making our quotation (this also includes the costs of making of the tools referred to in the previous paragraph at), to be charged to the client.